- Work equally well over iPhone, Android phones, iPod and Apple/Android watches. BluCon was awarded CE mark in early 2017
- Replaceable battery
- Fits on top of FSL sensor. Tape/armband required to hold the sensor
- Is Waterproof ( IP 67)
- Sends reading to mobile app every 5 minutes
- Easy to use and affordable Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) system
- Continuous Monitoring every 5 minutes
- Small size and Comfortable to wear
- Compact and lightweight
1. Wear the sensor as per the instructions.
2. Download LinkBluCon app from the Apple App Store/Google Play Store.
3. Launch the LinkBluCon app by tapping on the app icon located on the phone screen and
4. Press the switch located in the hole on the BluCon with a small pin to turn it on.
5. A RED FLASH will blink for a second, indicating that the BluCon is ON
6. Tap on the Scan button located near the bottom of the screen. A pop-up message appears seeking Bluetooth permission. Click Ok. Tap on the Scan button again. If you get a message stating No BluCon found, tap the Scan button again Keep doing this until a message is displayed saying Blucon found.
7. Enter the 6 digit passcode printed on the side of the BluCon to the right of the serial number
8. Once the BluCon is connected to the app, place the BluCon above the sensor with the help of an armband or double sided tape to see glucose readings on the phone. Sometimes it may take up to 6 minutes before the first reading appears.