The Kids' Double Pocket SPIbelt® is perfect for active children who need to carry medical supplies. This belt is compatible with holding an insulin pump, inhaler, EpiPen®, or CGM. It will hold an insulin pump close to the body without tangling or bouncing and has an extra pocket for additional essentials. The extra pocket is ideal for carrying essentials such as allergy tablets, an inhaler, CGM, or a medical ID. Every Kids' SPIbelt can securely and comfortably accommodate cords and infusion tubing through a reinforced pass-through hole. The pass-through hole is discretely placed behind the pocket to allow infusion tubing to feed through the patented pouch design. SPIbelt won't ride or shift while participating in vigorous activities.
- Made in the USA: Austin, Texas
- Expandable, secure, low-profile pocket
- A pass-through hole for insulin pump tubing
- Comfortable, soft elastic prevents chafing
- Sturdy buckle and glides for even the most active users
- Large pocket expands to 6.5 x 2 x 1"
- Small pocket expands to 3 x 4 x 1"
- Fits waist size 19 through 26"