Spoonie x Mila and Me
Spoonie Threads is proud to work with another Austin based, female-founded business Mila and Me. We have collaborated to combine our innovative adaptive apparel and accessories and Melissa Thraxton's talents of making unique hand dyed creations to make a limited edition collection.
Each product is lovingly hand dyed in Austin, Texas, color and pattern may vary.
This adaptive bodysuit has snap tape along both shoulder seams and down the front, providing access to feeding tubes, catheters, or ports without removing clothing. Our low-profile snaps have a soft fabric backing, and can also be used to secure loose lines during treatment. This bodysuit is perfect for those with lower muscle tone!
- Adaptive apparel
- Both shoulder seams and front of bodysuit have snap tape for easy access to feeding tubes, catheters, or ports
- Adaptive openings comfortably secures loose lines or feeding tubes
- Made in the USA by a women-owned factory that provides fair wages to employees
MATERIALS & CARE:
- 95% Cotton / 5% Spandex
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- No chlorine bleach.
- Do not iron over snaps.
- Scroll to the final images or click here for the size chart