What meters work with OneTouch Verio Test Strips?
- OneTouch Verio Family of Meters
- Smallest sample size ever at 0.4μl and fast results in just 5 seconds
- Side fill test strip - great for righties and lefties
- 5 years of proven accuracy at very low and very high blood glucose levels
- Accuracy you can trust
- In vitro diagnostic
- For blood glucose testing
Can I buy OneTouch Verio Test Strips with Insurance or Medicare on your website?
- Store between 41ºF - 86ºF
- NO - For single use only
- Do not use if glued seals are broken
- Consult instructions for use
Can I use OneTouch Verio Test Strips after the expiration date?
NO - Do not use if expiration date has passed
Record discard date on the vial
Discard 6 months after opening
Dispose of used test strips properly
How should I store my OneTouch Verio®test strips?
- Keep test strips in a cool, dry place between 41°F and 86°F. The meter and test strips should be about the same temperature before you test. Do Not test if there is condensation (water build-up) on the meter. Move your meter and test strips to a cool, dry spot and wait for the meter surface to dry before testing.
- Do Not open the test strip vial until you are ready to remove a test strip and perform a test. Use the test strip immediately after removing it from the vial.
- Tightly close the cap on the vial immediately after use to avoid contamination and damage.
- Store unused test strips only in their original vial.
- Do Not return the used test strip to the vial after performing a test.
- Do Not re-use a test strip that had blood, control solution, or any contaminants applied to it. Test strips are for single use only.
- With clean, dry hands, you may touch the test strip anywhere on its surface. Do Not bend, cut or modify the test strip in any way.
- Do Not use test strips after the expiration or discard date, whichever comes first.
- When you first open a vial of test strips, record the discard date on the label. Refer to the test strip insert or vial label for instructions on determining the discard date.
What is contained in each OneTouch Verio Test Strip?
- flavin adenline dinucleotide dependent glucose dehydrogenase or FAD-GDH (from Aspergillus sp.) - 2 U; potassium ferricyanide 41μg; and other ingredients (buffer, etc.)
- The vial contains a drying agent
Is the difference between the OneTouch Verio Test Strips White DME Box, OneTouch Verio Test Strips Blue Retail Box & the new Green/Yellow OneTouch Verio Box?No, there is no difference. We work to source the lowest price for our customers which includes alternative boxes. When you select your preferred expiration date, the picture of the box will tell you exactly which box you will receive. Visit our blog to learn more!